Parsley is a two-year herb with a pleasant smell. It is indispensable spice and cure in folk medicine. Parsley is very low in calories but very rich in minerals and vitamins, which puts it in the ranks of high-quality medicinal plants. It is very effective in calming the nerves, removing bad breath, blood purification, against sun spots, kidney diseases, eye inflammation and inflammation of the urinary tract.
After rod and blueberries, parsley has the most vitamin C, and is also rich in vitamin A, B complex and has vitamin B12 which is rarely found in plants and is an important creator of red blood cells.
Parsley is full with minerals (100 grams has about 1630 mg of minerals), from which it has a high quantity of potassium, but it has also iron, calcium, manganese, magnesium, copper, copper … It is recommended to consume it fresh, so it retains all the healthy ingredients.
Here are the Top 7 powerful health benefits of parsley:
Tea Against eye inflammation and swollen eyelids
– Put 2 tablespoons chopped parsley in 300 ml of water
– Boil for 3 minutes then leave it cool for 5 minutes
– Strain the tea and rinse your eyes several times a day
– It is important to put compresses of fresh leafs in the evenings as well and leave them overnight.
Against face freckles
– Boil 30 g parsley in 1/2 liter of water and leave it to cool off.
– Strain it and put it in 300 g mineral water.
– Wash your face with this mix for 15 days, and you will see the difference in only two weeks.
It stimulates the libido
Parsley tea is used as an aphrodisiac in those who suffer from decreased sexual desire.
– Put 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped herb in half liter of boiling water.
– Leave it soak for 30 minutes.
– Each partner should drink 2 cups of hot tea 20 minutes before the desired intimate contact.
Cures kidney diseases
– Put 1 liter of water to boil, then remove from heat and add 1 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
– Cover and allow to soak for 40 minutes. Strain before use.
– Drink a cup of hot tea four times a day after meals.
Removes bad breath
This amazing herb is very effective in removing bad breath. Just put two stalks of parsley in vinegar and chew it well before you swallow. With this trick you will enjoy fresh breath for 3-4 hours.
For swollen feet
– Chop 5 tablespoons of parsley and boil it for 5 minutes in 1/2 liter of water.
– Leave it for another 20 minutes to cool and then strain it.
– Drink one cup of tea 3 times a day.
This tea helps with urine retention and thus calms down swollen feet.
Sinus pain relief
An old recipe to treat sinuses pain is super effective. Chop a few parsley stems and place them directly on the skin. Regular shift of fresh compresses will relief the sinuses in only a day or two.