Herbal therapy for treatment of kidney diseases, kidney stones and urinating problems dates from long time ago. Phytotherapy has been used even when there were no synthetic drugs. We give you eight recipes to pass kidney stones that are tested in practice and their results are astonishing. Select the one for which you have the necessary herbs or can easily find them.
Pass kidney stones with these natural recipes:
1. Boil a hand of cherry seeds in a liter of water. Leave it covered for 10 to 15 minutes, drain and drink a sip occasionally throughout the day.
2. Drink plenty of beet juice and eat a beet salad.
3. Drink juice made of fresh leaves of celery. You can sweeten the juice with honey.
4. Take 50 grams of bean pods and pour it with 700 grams of boiling water. Leave it covered around 2 to 3 hours, then drink one cup three times a day.
5. Take two tablespoons of dried seeds of cucumbers, put them in 400 grams of water and cook 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and drink one cup of this tea before meals.
6. Drink black radish fresh juice as follows: the first day drink one cup, the second day two cups, the third day three cups, the fourth day four cups, then decrease the dose so that the fifth day you should drink three cups, sixth day two cups and the seventh day one. After that, pause the treatment for 7 days and repeat the procedure in the same way again.
7. Take one teaspoon of this syrup three times a day: one kg of organic honey, 100 grams of black radishes, 100 grams of lemon juice, 50 grams of ground cumin seeds and 10 grams of grated horseradish.
8. Take 25 grams seeds of cumin, fennel and celery, leave them in one litre of cold water overnight. The next day heat until it begins to boil, cook for 2 to 3 minutes, leave to cool, drain and drink throughout the day instead of water, unsweetened. Drink the tea continuously for 3 days, take a break for one day and continue to drink it for three more days and so on. This treatment is excellent for treating prostate as well.