Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So, start your day like a king or queen!
Everybody should leave 30 minutes in the morning to start the day with a full healthy breakfast meal. We offer you a king pancakes recipe. Yes, you read that right!
No more tiny bites for breakfast. You are a king and you should eat like one!
Follow our easy king pancake recipe and you will fill your tummy with awesome deliciousness first thing in the morning!
To make this king pancake recipe you will need:
- 3 large scoops of full fat Greek yogurt.
- one egg
- two heaped table spoons of whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Lemon juice
- Coconut oil
You can top the king pancakes with:
- Another big scoop of full fat Greek yogurt
- Frozen blueberries
Chose frozen blueberries because they are cheaper and last longer. Remember, always keep them in the freezer. They are also best choice for making smoothies or a topping for yogurt or porridge.
How to make these king pancakes:
- Put everything in your favorite bowl. Mix until you get a smooth texture.
- After that, add the coconut oil into a frying pan and heat it up until hot. (Caution: Highly flammable)
- Add three dessert spoons of the mixture into the center of the pan
- Start cooking on one side for a few min and then flip them over.
- Continue cooking for a few more minutes. If necessary, flip them again.
- Stick the pancake on a plate.
- Add yoghurt as a topping along with some blueberries and honey.
Tuck in your favorite blankie and binge on! I hope you loved our king pancake recipe and make sure to share it with your friends